Friday, May 8, 2009

Desires for Food!

I was walking through the MYER's foodcourt today after having lunch in Southern Cross. I had a really heavy 3-course meal and I was so full until can't even take in a deep breath. The thing is when I was walking through the foodcourt, smells of the dougnuts, KFC, McDonalds, Subway nearly made me vomit. This suddenly inspires me to write this particular post:

We are human. We are being tempted with a lot of things, ie gadgets, food, cars, power, authorities... Yea, but since we already found the source of all, the Lord our God, why will we have to turn to something else? Or why will we still fall into temptations? Aren't our God already provided us with anything that we ask for (if it's according to His will of course.)?

Like my incident, I was so full and satisfied, I wouldn't get another Subway/dougnut/KFC of course, why do I need to? We all should be satisfied with what God has given to us, and be grateful. We should stand strong on our faith as we already have the Greatest of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment