Monday, April 11, 2011

Updatess

It's been a while since I last blogged... really...

The past two months has indeed been interesting, God has been indeed molding and stretching my faith through incidences that He has put in my life.

I've been involved in an Easter Production "One Voice" by Soul Factor Gospel Choir. I myself got reminded of the greatness of His amazing love through this musical. It is just unbelievable to see the scene where "Christ" hanging on the cross, how much more we all knew that He did so in that time.

Apart from school work, I've been busy catching up with people around me. It is so interesting to get to know their life stories, and I'm truly blessed to have these amazing bunch of friends.

Looking forward for greater things that He has in stored for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment