Thursday, February 17, 2011

A New Beginning

Oh man! Time really flies when you're having fun! It's now the end of my summer holiday and I'll be flying off back to Adelaide in 2 days time! Indeed, I've had the most fruitful summer holiday this time!

1. Experiencing God
God has been really amazing especially in these few months! And I'm sure that He will continue to be who He is in many years to come! He has been leading and guiding me (though sometimes I may not know it), every decisions I've made is absolutely in His perfect plan! He has been showing His power in amazing ways and I do pray that I'll continue to stay close with Him and will not diverge from Him!


2. Engineering Placement
The 6-weeks placement I have in the latex gloves manufacturing plant has indeed opened up my eyes toward my future career as a Chemical Engineer. Now, I do appreciate the knowledge I've gained from the university and I'm sure that I've chose the right career path! Really looking forward for the next 40 odd years...


3. Friendships
Got to know a few of my friends better through the sharings and laughters. Friends are important in lives, where they can cheer you up, be with you in times of need, or even lending you a listening ears... Thank God for the amazing people He has brought across my life! Hope we do cherish every moments we have and continue to walk the journey of life!


Really looking forward for a new beginning back in the Aussie land.
ff

No comments:

Post a Comment