Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Start of the Year!

I've been feeling a little emotional for the past few days. Ever since the final closing of the road trip. This trip (refer to previous post) has indeed foster the bonds between the 5 of us! We've got to know each other better through the midnight sharings and laughters.

My life now just feel so much emptiness without their presence. I know, we'll be meeting each other in like 3-4 weeks time. But things are just gonna be different! We might not be able to meet each other so frequently due to commitments in studies and church. I seriously do hope that in this new year of 2011, I'll make sure I'll be there to encourage them and spur them as we grow close in Him! And I do hope that we can cherish every moments that we still have together (before any of us graduate and head somewhere else)!




Indeed, this is a great start of the year! Hopefully the coming months are gonna be better!


Off,
FF

1 comment: