Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blessing in Disguise

I just can't believe I could not stop blogging! Thoughts just keep coming!

The road trip we've had was very eventful:

1) Started with the lost of an iphone 4 and a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 during our adventure trip into one of the natural cave in Ipoh. (Both the phones was water damaged due to leakage in a resealable bag!) Thank God for saving the Xperia X10, but the iphone 4 was claimed to be dead. Seriously still hoping it'll function miraculously after some time.

2) Followed by a car accident in Singapore, where the bumper of the car was ripped off, and some dents at the body of the car. Thank God again for protection that none of us got injured.

Well, some of these events might have happened due to our own faults. But it did remind me of God's blessings in our lives. Material things that we possessed might be lost due to various incidents, but the relationships and friendships are for a whole life time! God indeed had awakened me of how blessed I am with the people that He has placed in my life! None of you have came across my path by accident, God has placed you here for a reason!

Will I be a blessing in your life?! I do hope so!


ff

No comments:

Post a Comment