Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Looking Forward

Things have been interesting so far!

Although I have to go for my work placement on the first day of the year, but I have been exposed to more detailed information regarding engineering works. This experience is invaluable!

As the weeks passes by, I have adapted myself to the work of an engineer in a manufacturing plant. I had some really great supervisors at work, who have been giving me a lot of precious information regarding the manufacturing processes which I believe will be of great help during my remaining course!

Well, I'm excited for the incoming weeks remaining at the plant, and hope that I can dig even more information from the books that I'm gonna read! Though the place I'm working in is dusty, noisy and dirty, but I like the job. Thank God that I'm in the right field!! =)

So far, the year has been good! Looking forward for more to come!

"I will extol the LORD at all times; His praise will always be on my lips." Psalms 34:1

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness ! Keep your eyes on Jesus like a lighthouse in the stormy seas. May 2010 be another year of His Grace, Mercy and Favour upon your life. Be a trailblazer in your campus Bro. Shalom.

    In His Glorious Love,
    Brother from Perth.

    ReplyDelete