Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Treasure It!

Last Sunday, when I searched through my church's book shelves, I've found a few copies of Malay Language New Testament Bible.

I picked it up. As I hold it in my hands, I felt a great deal of satisfaction in my heart! This is because Malay Bibles are no longer allowed to be imported from other countries due to some political issues earlier on.

This little Malay Bible, has taught me to treasure what we already have, and be grateful for it! As we have received the salvation through Christ, let us continue to live out our salvation! Never ever take it for granted! Also, let us share the great joy and news to our friends and neighbors.

Philippians 2:12-13
"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. "


With love,
FF

No comments:

Post a Comment